Tuesday, May 1, 2012

30-Day Yoga Challenge

I was reading through some blog posts today and Run with Jess had a link to the 30 Day Yoga Challenge at RunToTheFinish. Since I really like doing yoga-I feel so stretched and relaxed every time after I'm done-and I haven't been practicing in quite a while, I joined the challenge to get myself back into it. I know I'll be sweating it out at first getting back into doing the poses, but I know I feel great after just a 30-minute session every now and then so let's see how I feel after 30 days of that!

Since I'm a bigger girl, I got a DVD called Heavyweight Yoga (here's the Amazon link): I think it's pretty good for a beginner. The lady in the video is a lot bigger than me, but boy is she SO much more flexible than I am! So I'm going to go back to my DVD for now...I can also do the yoga poses on the Wii Fit. Just start from the beginning of the list of poses and work all the way through.

We'll see how it goes. Anyone else care to join in?



No comments:

Post a Comment