Monday, May 19, 2014

Quick Book Review: Dark Wolf Rising by Rhyannon Byrd

Dark Wolf Rising (Bloodrunners, #4)Dark Wolf Rising by Rhyannon Byrd

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I don't read werewolf stories too often, opting to usually go with vampires instead. Dark Wolf Rising though was a good diversion from my normal paranormal fare. There's some great backstory so even if you haven't read the other books in the Bloodrunners series (like me), you'll still be up to speed as you read through this book.

The characters were written quite well, though sometimes Chelsea-while a strong female lead-can be a bit too stubborn. Eric makes for great book boyfriend material with his protective nature and kind heart (while still being a badass). The sexual tension between the two of them keeps building and building...a definite 18+ mature readers only on this one.

I enjoyed the writing and everything flowed well, making this an easy read. I'll definitely be picking up the other books in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment