Monday, September 1, 2014

Book Review: The Only Answer by Magan Vernon

The Only AnswerThe Only Answer by Magan Vernon

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A great follow up to The Only Exception. I can't imagine two young people having a relationship with the strains that being part of a political family would put on them, but Trey and Monica seem to manage quite well-even with all the bumps along the way.

I love the scene at John-Boy's bachelor party, it's probably my favorite of the book ;-) Trey and Monica run into several issues in this book, and it's very satisfying to see them continually overcome every obstacle put in their path, not just with Trey's political family but also with Monica's family as well.

For me, the constant political issues provide a bit of annoyance, which is mostly a personal thing since I can't stand politics-but is necessary to the story since it shows how true love can persevere over all...especially with the help of supportive, loyal friends.

This is a good, quick read and I'd recommend for 18+ after you read The Only Exception

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment